General Information about the SID-Washington 2018 Annual Conference:
- The SID-Washington 2018 Annual Conference is a gathering of 800 to 900 development practitioners who come together to share ideas on the future of international development.
- The 2018 Annual Conference will be held on Thursday, May 31, 2018 from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center located at 1300 Pennsylvania Ave, NW, Washington, DC.
- Anyone can attend the conference. You do not need to be a member of SID-Washington to attend. Individuals can find registration prices and register online here.
- Member Registration: To unlock the member registration rate, you must enter the email address associated with your SID-Washington member account into the “Promotional Code” box on Eventbrite. If you have issues with this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 331-1317.
- Registration includes access to all of the plenary sessions, breakout panels, exhibit hall, snacks and beverages during the networking breaks, and a complimentary drink during the reception.
- Full refunds are available for individual tickets until Friday, April 6, 2018 at 5:00 PM EST. If you require a refund, please email us at email@example.com or call our office at (202) 331-1317.
- We do not offer half-day conference registrations. Only full day conference registrations are available.
- If you are having trouble registering for the Annual Conference online, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (202) 331-1317 for additional assistance.
- To view the agenda for the Conference, please click here.
- To view the Breakout Panels for the Conference, please click here.
- To view the Plenary Sessions, please click here.
- Wifi will be available at the Ronald Reagan Building for guests attending the Annual Conference
- Please dress in Business Formal or Business Casual attire.
- We have several different levels of sponsorship available with something for everyone. Sponsors can find registration prices and register online here.
- A limited number of volunteer opportunities will be available. If you are interested in volunteering for the 2018 Annual Conference, please email a one-page résumé to email@example.com.
- Volunteers will be required to help with registration, set up, greeting, ushering, and other duties. Volunteers will work in shifts throughout the day and we will provide breakfast and lunch for those working during those shifts. This is a great opportunity if you are interested in the International Development field and would like to attend some of our panels and network with professionals and high level experts in the field.
- If you are a member of the press that is interested in attending the 2018 Annual Conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be required to show your press credentials the day of the conference.
- All programs will be in English.
- If you require any special accommodations or assistance, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (202) 331-1317.
Join the Conversation: @sidwashington | #SIDWConference