IM, Chapter, and Workgroup Event Sponsorship
We have a new opportunity for our institutional members (IMs)! You can now sponsor a breakfast or reception before or after our workgroup, chapter, and IM events. This is a great opportunity to garner visibility among funders and partners in the field, while supporting SID-Washington to provide a forum for networking.
- $250 for workgroup events
- $500 for chapter events
- $1,000 for select IM events
- Sponsor receives recognition on pre-event promotional emails (“A reception will follow, sponsored by ABC Company”). For chapter events these promotional emails go to our full list of 7,500+ people. Workgroup event and IM event emails go to sub-lists.
- Sponsor receives recognition in weekly newsletter (reception and sponsor are mentioned in the calendar section of newsletter along with the event).
- Sponsor receives recognition on event webpage.
- Sponsor receives recognition in signage at event (e.g. screens on wall in reception area and/or printed signs).
- Sponsor must be an IM in good standing.
- Each IM can only sponsor up to two of these events per SID-W’s fiscal year (July-June) to ensure diversity of sponsors.
- Sponsor to cover food and beverage expense (in addition to sponsorship cost), make arrangements with food vendor and to be on-site for delivery. Food and beverage selection and quantity to be approved by SID-W staff no later than 48 hours before the event. (Note: SID-W can provide staff to help set up and clean up.)
- Most events would be capped at one sponsor, but if a particularly large crowd is anticipated, two sponsors may be allowed (each paying the base sponsor fee, e.g. $500/organization for a chapter event). IM events would generally have two sponsors.
To see a list of upcoming events that you might sponsor, please click here.
If your organization is interested in sponsoring an upcoming event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.